HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the State of Louisiana to ensure that Franklin Avenue Baptist Church is safe, secure, and spacious for your family.
Here's What We’re Doing:
- All Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- Members and guests are required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon entering the building.
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- All Franklin Avenue Baptist Church services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Children's Ministry, Youth & Young Adult Ministry, and Nursery will not be available at this time.
- Cry Room will not be available at this time.
- Foyer and Gathering spaces will not be available for congregating.
- We will only have 2 Entry Points: Entrance A - Gallery Area & Entrance D - Fellowship Hall Area.
- No Water Fountains will be open or usable.
- No Hospitality Food or Beverages will be offered.
- No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, however, there are drop boxes at the entrance doors of the sanctuary for FABC members and guests who want to give.
- All seatback materials, papers, and pens will be removed.
- Some Seating will be blocked off to accommodate the distance between families and we will have ushers available to help you locate adequate seating.
We recommend all attendees join us online if you:
- Are over the age of 65
- Have a compromised immune system
- Have had any of the following symptoms in the past 3 days: Fever Over 100 degrees, Cough or Sore Throat, Shortness of Breath, contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days).